atw: Re: O.T. Brainwave - Finding how drivers think... or don't th ink!

  • From: Anna Tedborn <AnnaT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 15:38:13 +1000

My point was, I wasn't there in the car and have no knowledge of why they
ended up in that situation so I'd be reluctant to judge other people as
being brainless when I stand without facts.

Perhaps someone in that car made one bad decision. I wouldn't know. If that
was the case, I wonder if one bad decision makes us redundant as human
beings?

Anna