atw: Re: Limiting word count

  • From: Write Ideas <writeideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 12:06:31 +1100

Hi Bill.

How about creating a password protected Word form in which they can only
type a maximum of 200 words (or the average equivalent in characters)
into a locked text field?

Send the authors the form and require them to submit using same, with no
other submission method being acceptable.

Apart from the inability of Word to spell check such fields, problem
solved.

Hope that helps.

Michael Granat

Write Ideas
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
http://www.writeideas.com.au/

Advocating the GNU/Linux Ubuntu open source OS.
Ubuntu: "Linux for human beings!"
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/