atw: Re: Is MS Word really this bad?

  • From: "Geoffrey Marnell" <geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 10:35:21 +1000

Hi Rhonda,

Thanks for the tip, but it doesn't work in my case. I still get this: Error!
No text of specified style in document.

Might it be because the text I want as the source of the cross-reference is
inside a text box rather than in the body of the document?

Cheers

Geoffrey Marnell
Principal Consultant
Abelard Consulting Pty Ltd