atw: Re: Free CSS pdf

  • From: "Jasmine Andrews" <jasminethetrainer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:40:02 +1100

Here is the link they send you after you either follow them on twitter or
submit your email address. It may help those having trouble downloading it
from the link that I posted earlier.

You can download a full copy of the book in PDF format here:
http://cssdesign.s3.sitepoint.com/Art_Science_Of_CSS_Giveaway.zip
File Size: 23Mb

I think they're giving it away because there is a new edition due soon. I
might have it confused with one of their other CSS books though. They had a
really neat special a recently where they gave away a bonus pdf of your
choice with any book, on top of their usual deal where they give you the pdf
of the hard-copy book you're buying.

Their books are used in the web design subjects in my uni program and seem
to be well written and nicely designed. And no, I'm not being paid to say
this.

Jasmine