atw: Re: Essai. Ignorez svp.

  • From: MHT <runfox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,zut@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 12:21:43 -0500

Your e-mail posted just fine, RH. Welcome to the Oz tech writer list. You return addy looks to be from France. It will be interesting to hear how tech writer's fare on your side of the pond.

Kindest Regards,
MNMary

On 6/1/2007 4:55:52 AM, austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Testing subscription.
>
> --
> RH
>
> To search the austechwriter archives, go to www.freelists.
> org/archives/austechwriter
>
> To contact the list administrator, send a message to austechwriter-
> admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"If this were a dictatorship it'd be a heck of a lot easier; just so long as I'm the dictator"

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful and so are we.
They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people and neither do we."
        --George "Dubya" Bush