atw: CSS Course in Melbourne?

  • From: Janice Gelb <Janice.Gelb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:40:34 +1100

Greetings! I know some HTML and have designed
my own web site and some others. However, I've
just been put in charge of our divisional web
site and my departmental blog (which relies on
a standard template that can be modified) and
I am going to need more sophisticated knowledge.

I've gotten permission from my manager to take a
CSS course in Melbourne. (I do much better with
a live teacher and demos than I do from an online
course or books.) I tried to do a web search but
mainly found courses that were part of a larger
curriculum, or that concentrated on Dreamweaver
which, as I work for Sun, is not the tool I'm
going to be using :->

If anyone has any pointers or experience with tech
classes in Melbourne, I'd appreciate it!

TIA,
Janice