atw: Automatic long-edge/short-edge printing at section break?

  • From: John Maizels <jmaizels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 09:02:39 +1000

Hi.  Help!

I'm working on a Word document (2010 installed) which has to flip from portrait to landscape and back numerous times. Some of the portrait pages will be A3 and some A4.

My section breaking and page sizing works just fine, but I was wondering is there a way from within the document to tell Word, by section, to tell the printer driver specifically to select long-edge doublesiding or short-edge doublesiding.

I'd like to avoid having to perform unnatural acts when printing. But I fear the worst...

Thanks, John

John P Maizels FSMPTE
Mobile: +61-412-576-888

Media Versatilist:  no problem too complex

Governor Asia Pacific Region, Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers
www.smpte.org.au