atw: 12 month Fixed term position for a Technical Writer based in Brisbane $85-90K....interested?

  • From: "Paul Benelisha" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 16:26:20 +1000

Hi Guys,

I have a 12 month position available for a Technical Writer based in
Brisbane with one of my clients. Details are as follows:

Key skill requirements/competencies
.      Technical skills and the ability to provide technical direction,
standardisation, documentation and support of enterprise infrastructure.
.      Ability to analyse IT system issues, successfully implement solutions
and produce the supporting technical project documentation.
.      Ability to develop, implement, document and ensure compliance to
technical policies, standards and procedures at an enterprise level.
.      High level interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with
senior stakeholders.
.      Ability to achieve deadlines and work individually and in a team
environment in a large, complex and diverse organisation.

If you are interested please contact me directly: paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or 07
3720 2661 and we can speak in more detail.

Cheers,

Paul Benelisha
Director

 <http://www.benelisha.com/> Benelisha Consulting