[austechwriter] Re: Amend or Edit or something else?

  • From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 18:33:06 +1000

LOL! I like the last excuse best :-)

FWIW, I use change to strictly mean a change from one defined state to
another. That means you can change a dropdown, but you must edit a freeform
text field :-) Mainly because there is a need to discuss changing screens,
tools etc.

Maybe its just because I've been on codeine for the last few days, but if I
saw a button marked "Change" I would be expecting the dialog to re-appear
with different colours and layout :-)

Steve Hudson

Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
Tricky stuff with Word or words for you.
Email:      steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Products:   http://www.geocities.com/word_heretic/products.html
Spellbooks: 728 pages of dump left and dropping...