[audio-pals] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: "m.bruchinha" <saotuka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 20:37:06 -0000

hello, everybody,, i  wish a  very good christmas to all of you and your
familly. hugs, maria

On 2014-12-25 9:49 AM, Stacey wrote:

  Thanks, merry Christmas to u too.

  On 12/23/2014 7:14 PM, Josh wrote:

    Hello Audio Pals,

    I hope everyone has a safe and blessed Merry Christmas this year. The
festivities for us begin tomorrow morning with a breakfast at Cracker Barrel
and then a gathering at my dad and mom’s. Tomorrow afternoon we will be heading
over to Amanda’s dad and step-mom’s house for a Christmas gathering there. Then
of course we will get home in time for Little Man to get in bed and wait
anxiously for Santa’s arrival. After opening up presents here when Santa comes
we will hit the road to head to Kentucky. Take care.