[audio-pals] Merry Christmas

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 20:14:29 -0500

Hello Audio Pals,

I hope everyone has a safe and blessed Merry Christmas this year. The
festivities for us begin tomorrow morning with a breakfast at Cracker Barrel
and then a gathering at my dad and mom's. Tomorrow afternoon we will be
heading over to Amanda's dad and step-mom's house for a Christmas gathering
there. Then of course we will get home in time for Little Man to get in bed
and wait anxiously for Santa's arrival. After opening up presents here when
Santa comes we will hit the road to head to Kentucky. Take care.