[audacity4blind] Re: mixing tracks

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 06:22:21 +0530

Hi Scott and Judith,

Many thanks for your responses.  Let me explain what I am trying to do.  I
have a contiguous segment of sound.  Let us say that this is track 1. about
two seconds after the segment begins, I want to add some commentary.  Then,
the sound segment should play some more and, a little later, I would like to
add some more commentary.  So far, I have been able to achieve the
following.

I have been able to import both soundtracks into odyssey.  At the moment,
track one plays first and then track 2 is played.  This is not what I want.
Using the analogy of a wordprocessor, assuming that track 1 is a paragraph,
I would like to insert some more words at different points of this
paragraph.

How do I do this?

Pranav

The audacity4blind website is at