[audacity4blind] Re: mixing tracks

  • From: "Scott Berry" <sberry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 01:34:10 -0600

Hi Pranav and all new list members,

It's time for me to introduce myself again as some of the people don't know
who the list administrator is.  My name is Scott Berry.  Normally I don't
post here much because I like to see the interaction of other list members
helping one another and this list runs very smoothly.
Well your technical guy David is on break but he is sure to return.
However, to answer your question Pranav, I think you can accomplish this
goal by completing the following stesps:
1.  Go to File and New.
2.  Record your commentary track I am assuming it's voice.
3.  Then you go in to the track that has your music and I believe if you use
left or right arrow using Jaws you will see track numbers.
4.  Then you will then I believe don't quote me here click or hit enter on
that track and paste your commentary.

Now I am not the technical guy when it comes to Audacity because I use it on
occasion but I believe this is the proper way.  If this does not work give
me a few days and I will figure it out for you.

Scott