[audacity4blind] Re: doing Auto-tune without visual GSnap

  • From: Steve the Fiddle <stevethefiddle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 01:48:54 +0100

On 24 October 2014 00:11, Tyler <programmer651@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've heard of it, but since it's not an Audacity plug-in, how do you use it?
> First, how do you find
> it?

You will only find "free" versions of Autotune on dodgy (pirate warez)
 websites, My recommendation is that you don't even look for it.

If you are only concerned with tweaking the occasional note, you can
use the Sliding Time Scale / Pitch Shift effect.

If you are recording a singer that can't sing in tune, (no offence
intended but...) perhaps you need to look for a new singer.

Steve