[audacity4blind] doing Auto-tune without visual GSnap

  • From: programmer651@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 19:54:26 +0000 (UTC)

I decided to look up how to do Auto-tune with Audacity, and it recommended
GSnap. However, when I launched GSnap, it had the most visual pitch-correction
mechanism ever; I might as well have downloaded a typical Windows Auto-tune
application. Is there any JAWS accessible Auto-tune type pitch correction
system?
Tyler Z