[audacity4blind] Re: a brand new user

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 23:47:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Randy,

Info about getting version 1.3 is at http://users.northlc.com/sberry/faq.htm#version . When you click on the link to go to get the 1.3 version from that faq page, there are also links to get the mp3 Lame encoder and VST enabler (which enabled you to convert audio files into mp3 format, the VsT enabler copied into your Audacity plug-ins folder allows you to use VST plug-ins youhave also copied into that folder.)

David

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006, Randy Tijerina wrote:

ant to for example record voice files in mp3 format. and, where can i find this 1.3? i have i believe
a.2.4. i think it is. I don't recall. but it's in that neighborhood. Randy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Berry" <sberry@xxxxxxxxxxx>