[audacity4blind] Re: Website being developed for the audacity4blind list

  • From: "Gradimir Kragic" <bastono@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:24:39 +0100

     Hi David,

     I have not information about website for blind and visually-impaired users
of
GoldWave. My web page have only link to jaws script for GoldWave,

Sincerely, Gradimir

Hi Gradimir,

Thanks for the link on your web portal! The current audacity4blind URL is
temporary, I will announce the new URL when it has a more permanent home.
I will add a link on our links page to your web portal, later.

Do you know if there is a website for blind and visually-impaired users of
Goldwave which I can put on the links page? I know there is such a
group...

Thanks!

To unsubscribe from this list please use the following command: