[audacity4blind] Re: Website being developed for the audacity4blind list

  • From: "Gradimir Kragic" <bastono@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:49:42 +0100

     Hi David,

Website for this list is good. Today I create link to your website on my web
portal. Name of web portal is "SliKom" It is web portal for blind peoples who
using computers and speaking South-Slavic languages. Address for web portal is:
http://www.slikom.org/ and web page for link is http://www.slikom.org/muz/
For me good page is for keyboard commands

Sincerely, Gradimir

Hi,

I've been putting together a website for our list, it's currently at

http://www.shellworld.net/~davidsky/a4b.htm

Current pages include the start of

faq page

links page

keyboard commands

introductory Nyquist tutorial (for writing plain text Nyquist plug-ins for
Audacity)

If there's something you'd like to find on the site, please let us know on
this list.

David

To unsubscribe from this list please use the following command:

To unsubscribe from this list please use the following command: