[audacity4blind] Selecting tracks revisited...

  • From: "Billy Littlejohn" <blittlejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:59:20 -0500

Hey, Guys!

Okay, I know that this was discussed a few weeks back, but I didn't know if there ever was a solution to the problem. Basically, I am a JAWS user, and would like to do a multi-track recording using Audacity, but as was noted by another user, there isn't any apparent way for a JAWS user to select tracks. Is there any solution to this problem, other than obtaining a demo version of Window Eyes?

Secondly, I gleaned from the audio tutorial found on the audio files page of the Website, that one can currently only record two tracks in Audacity, but that, hopefully in the future, there will be true multi-track recording capability. Am I correct in this assumption? I would test this theory, but I can't even record two tracks yet, much less more. <smile>

   I appreciate all comments, and cannot wait to learn more!

Billy

Billy Littlejohn
Phone: 901-624-0202
Email: BLittlejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Every offer I make is a 'blind' offer!"

The audacity4blind website is at
http://users.northlc.com/sberry/