[audacity4blind] Re: Reading and Recording

  • From: Mary Sefzik <braillegirl30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 14:48:37 -0600

Michelle,
I work for a radio station and use my Braille send plus taker to read
commercials which air on the station. These commercials I pre-recorded. The
sound of my fingers reading the Brielle has never caused the problem. I would
be lost without my braille display. Best of luck with your recording Mary

Sent from my iPhone