[audacity4blind] Re: Preview not reflecting eq setting on mac version

  • From: Gale Andrews <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 04:37:09 +0100

| From "John W. Hess" <wysiwygtechnologies@xxxxxxxxx>
| Thu, 17 Jul 2008 21:04:06 -0400
| Subject: [audacity4blind] Preview not reflecting eq setting on mac version
> I am working with a track and when I go to eq settings
> and then try to preview them I hear the last settings and not the new
> changes. Preview is not honoring the eq ettings. any thoughts?

Hi John, I am not sure if you will get answers to general technical
support questions on this list (expect those specifically to do with
blind issues). You may want to use the Forum instead:
http://audacityteam.org/forum/

In answer to this question, yes assuming you are using 1.3.5
this is a known issue with the Equalizer (on all platforms).
You can preview just once or twice before the preview fails
to honour the EQ curve, according to whether you preview
before changing the curve or not. But you can apply the EQ and
undo it if you do not like it.

Gale

The audacity4blind website is at
http://users.northlc.com/sberry/