[audacity4blind] Re: Preview not reflecting eq setting on mac version

close enough works for me thanks for the info.
On Jul 17, 2008, at 11:37 PM, Gale Andrews wrote:

| From "John W. Hess" <wysiwygtechnologies@xxxxxxxxx>
| Thu, 17 Jul 2008 21:04:06 -0400
| Subject: [audacity4blind] Preview not reflecting eq setting on mac version
I am working with a track and when I go to eq settings
and then try to preview them I hear the last settings and not the new
changes. Preview is not honoring the eq ettings. any thoughts?

Hi John, I am not sure if you will get answers to general technical
support questions on this list (expect those specifically to do with
blind issues). You may want to use the Forum instead:
http://audacityteam.org/forum/

In answer to this question, yes assuming you are using 1.3.5
this is a known issue with the Equalizer (on all platforms).
You can preview just once or twice before the preview fails
to honour the EQ curve, according to whether you preview
before changing the curve or not. But you can apply the EQ and
undo it if you do not like it.

Gale