[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity with OSX

  • From: Vitor Ferreira <vitorflash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 09:54:36 +0100

Hello.

I am not a mac user or have any skills with it at all, but from the information i got recently, you will not find any serious differences because comands are fairly similar in windows, mac or linux, but other mac or linux users on the list may help you better.

On 28/06/2015 16:54, Keith Heltsley wrote:

Is this the right place to ask a Macintosh question?

I just got a Macbook Pro, and wanted to know how similar Audacity works on it, compared to Windows.
I'll still use my Windows7 computer, but my long term goal is to move as many tasks as I can to the Mac.

Are there any good tutorials on using Audacityt on OSX? I'm a little new to both, so the more dumbed down the better.

thanks,
Keith H

Vitor Ferreira