[audacity4blind] AW: USB Headsets, sound cards and multiple port adapters

  • From: "Heiko Folkerts" <heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 19:49:41 +0200

Hi,
well using a USB Hub will solve the problem. I fit is USB 2.0 and 3.0
compatible then there should be no problem with that. Normally the USB
devices should identify themselves as sound devices and let windows download
the aprociate drivers.  I have a USB microphone that did the job without
fuss.

Since I don't know your device I cannot help in finding the error. Since you
bought it you should try calling the support staff on that.

Heiko