[artworks] greyscale preview

  • From: Jim Nagel (lists) <jim2.nagel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 14:59:42 GMT

is there a more elegant way of seeing what my artwork is going to look
like when printed in mono, so that i can adjust colours if necessary
to give decent contrast?

my present workaround is to export as Gif (the only one of the export
options offering greyscale palette) and then view the Gif in another
app such as David Pilling's !scan.

i could work in shades of grey to begin with, of course, but the
artwork will also end up on the Archive CD, where it can be colour.

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk
   Abbey Press   32 Norbins Rd        (01458) 83 3603