Re: [artworks] Chrome Effect

  • From: John McCartney <j.mccartney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 11:22:50 +0100

In article <ea5483dd52.Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mark Wiggin
<mark.wiggin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<snip>

> Just wondering how you were getting on with your chrome
> effect...

The highlight of my week has been decorating, punctuated by:

  o taking my sister for a hospital appointment

  o visiting a friend in hospital

  o accompanying my wife while she took delivery of
    a new car (a lovely low mileage (1850) Fiesta Zetec)

  o taking delivery of my new bike

I should have been out walking with some friends this
morning but have found myself needing to stay close to the
porcelain! I have managed to get another coat of stain
block on the window sill.

Reading between the lines, you will see that I haven't had
much time to get up to speed with the chrome effect. I need
a 'good run' at it. These days I find it difficult to do 5
minutes here and 5 minutes there. However, I *will* get
there and let you see the result.

John

--
John McCartney