[aros-games] Re: [Release Candidate] Cube

  • From: Tomasz Bąk <tomekbak79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aros-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 14:02:07 +1900

In this case i have one problem. When new map starts i have a
micro-lags. This can be compared to others games when object or
textures are loaded during gameplay. Of course in Cube I do not see
any missing textures or objects but final effect is very similar. This
situation takes about a 20-30 seconds then gameplay is very smooth.