[aros-games] Re: New executable for tests

  • From: Krzysztof Smiechowicz <deadwood@xxxxx>
  • To: aros-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 18:30:43 +0200

W dniu 13.06.2011 17:21, Tomasz Bąk pisze:
I must correct my last post. After moving window i cant move mouse
pointer down because game grabs mouse pointer. When i move mouse up
all is ok.

That's expected behaviour. When you click on the title bar to move the window, you active it (notice cursor shape change). When the window is active, moving mouse pointer over it's area captures it. Would you prefer this to behave differently?

Best regards,
Krzysztof