[AR] Re: bipropellant torch igniter

  • From: "John Dom" <johndom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 20:20:52 +0200

Bruno_do you have a report about your findings with such torch inside a
chamber?
Our torch inner tube kept melting, even burning & sparking. The paper
advises Haynes alloy for that tube instead of nickel. Next the torch
propellants and the cooling GH2 around the tube have the engine pressure to
counter. Influencing ratio GH2/GOX ratio maybe. Easy?

jd