[AR] Re: Ultrasonic fluid level monitoring

  • From: "Henrik Schultz" <henrik@xxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 19:38:37 +0000

There is noise in robotics applications too, but apparently it still works fine. According to the specs for the board I linked, it fires 8 pulses for each measurement, presumably to obtain several data points to eliminate false reflections and noise. I just figured it would make an interesting test.

As you, I am personally also favoring the capacitive method. Can be constructed to work as anti-slosh baffle(s) at same time.

/H