[AR] Re: TEST POST

  • From: qbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2016 14:42:29 -0600

Possible cause for missing posts may be links to certain sites or files.

The post with the PDF in it posted today was a post that I had tried to post on two previous different
occasions. Both of those had the link to the PDF instead of the PDF itself, both of those failed to
arrive in Arocket. However the post with the inclosed PDF arrived within a few minutes of being sent
giving rise to a possible clue to the disappearing posts. This is not definitive as I have also sent posts
with links that have arrived in a timely fashion.

Robert

At 08:20 PM 9/7/2016, you wrote:

Must be gremlins.

Robert

At 05:40 PM 9/7/2016, you wrote:
I had a post disappear yesterday as well...

Sent from my iPhone