[AR] Re: Disadvantages

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "JMKrell" for DMARC)
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 17:26:37 -0400

I use a paint shaker for 5-25 lb batches. Speed and portability being the
primary factors for production in the field. A big commercial Hobart for
100-500 lb batches. Cement mixers do not work.

Krell

In a message dated 9/15/2015 9:56:00 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
wclaybaugh2@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Sent from my Commodore 64

On Sep 15, 2015, at 12:21 PM, Uwe Klein <uwe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Am 15.09.2015 um 16:21 schrieb John Dom:
The amount of solid propellant allowed on the road is only 2 kg per car
over
here, depending on composition. Requiring several cars for multiple
segments.
I so far never came across such transport limits for liquid
propellants. As
to hypergols, I suppose 2 cars is sufficient.

So that is why al solid rocketeers have a re purposed concrete mixer on
site ;-)

Bread mixers work better....

Bill

SCNR