[ARMini-support] SP7b for ARMiniX / PandaLand

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 17:46:10 +0100

To complete the trinity of "7b" releases, I have just issued SP7b for
ARMiniX and PandaLand users.

Whilst this didn't need the "1970s" fix present in the other two, it
does resolve a couple of issues.  Firstly the latest ChangeFSI is
included which has specific fixes for JPEG handling on ARMiniX /
Pandaboard.  This alone warranted an update of the SP, I felt.  At the
same time, I noticed that TapirMail had seen some updates, and since
the old one wouldn't log into my emailbox (the new version is fine) it
seemed well worth updating in the disc image.
> [intercept.transmission]
>    i.aM.near
> [.]
So, not what you'd call earth-shattering, but it means that all three
machines (Pi, ARMini/Beagle, ARMiniX/Panda) are now on SP7b with
useful fixes all round.

Kind wishes,

Andrew

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS