Re: [ARMini-support] PDF printing

  • From: David Pilling <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 12:48:02 +0000

Hi,

Re-reading the above I see I have, once again, written beyond my level
of knowledge. In my case, trying to print pdf files via PCL to a
non-PostScript printer, the PS driver issue is largely if not

Emphasising that ** the problem is with non-PostScript printers **.

However if Martin W has rewritten some of the standard printer driver code for his PS3 printer it would not be surprising if results with that driver were different.

I can't imagine there are many printer drivers now that don't stick to the standard RISC OS code - anyone want to try with Laser Direct or CC Turbo drivers 8-)

--
David Pilling
www.davidpilling.com