Re: [ARMini-support] Aemulor not working

  • From: Allan Bennett <albenito@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 12:08:31 +0100

In message <d505343653.D_Lane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          David R Lane <D_Lane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Comrades in ARMs,

> I have tried to run Eureka, the spreadsheet application, and WordHound
> under AemulorPro, but get an error message from 'the cog' saying
> "file 'Obey2' not found". {:-(

> It's AemulorPro V2.33 on my Panda.

> Any ideas?

Don't know about Wordhound, but sounds to me like your !Eureka has
been modified to load the Aemulor module (and kill it on quitting).

This is achieved by re-naming the original !Run file as !Run2 and
dropping in a replacement !Run obey file with the necessary
instructions to load Aem and execute your !Run2 file.

I believe the full instructions are on the Iyonix support list posted
by Martin Hodgson.

Works here on Armini - same set-up for !Impression !Squirrel and other
26-bit apps.

So, in the first instance, I suggest looking inside !Eureka to see if
you have the two obey files.

--
Allan Bennett