Re: [ARMini-support] Aemulor not working

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 11:37:25 +0100

In message <d505343653.D_Lane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          David R Lane <D_Lane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Comrades in ARMs,

> I have tried to run Eureka, the spreadsheet application, and WordHound
> under AemulorPro, but get an error message from 'the cog' saying
> "file 'Obey2' not found". {:-(

> It's AemulorPro V2.33 on my Panda.

I hope to have time to test 2.33 this week, and have not yet formally
released it.  I can say that other users are running Eureka via
Aemulor, but obviously I cannot provide further support on software
that we haven't yet tested/released.

Kind wishes,

Andrew

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS