[argyllcms] Re: spyd2: Get Reading failed with ICOM err 0x100

  • From: "Rhys Evans" <rhys.evans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 01:24:51 +1300

Torsten and WarEagle have you tried earlier versions of Argyll CMS? If
you still have the Spyder2 I could send you the 0.7.0b7 zip which was
the last version to work for me. From 0.7.0b8 through to 1.0.3 dispcal
has crashed immediately for me on Windows, I'd like to see if anyone
else encountering the same behaviour with later versions is able to
calibrate with 0.7.0b7 or earlier.