[argyllcms] Re: printcal

  • From: Magnus Wallden <magnus.wallden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 19:04:12 +0200

Hi

I have only used printarg to apply the cal file, and that has work perfect.

--------------

I think the flow should bee as this:

Switch of all profiles in ps and in  os.
Make a linear, strait cal or amp file.
Use this to print the cal-target
Create the cal/amp file
Use the "real" cal/amp and print the profiling target
Create the profile.

---

Use the profile together whit the cal/amp-file

//Magnus