(no subject)

  • From: Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b@xxxxxx>
  • To: Kris Jensen <kristofor.jensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 09:49:00 +0200 (MEST)

From: Kris Jensen <kristofor.jensen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 10:23:25 -0400

Not really argyll related (my appologies) but this is the most focused group
imaginable for answers on the subject.   I am looking for good quality,
public domain CIE 1931 chromaticity diagrams for sRGB and Adobe RGB for use
in a photography text about color.

Is there a program in any of the linux repositories that can generate good
quality ones?  So far I have only been able to take screenshots of the
profile viewer for the draft copy but am looking for something better.

Did you try the ppmcie command line tool?

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--
developing for colour management www.behrmann.name + www.oyranos.org