[argyllcms] how to edit a .cal file by hand ?

  • From: lee scratchy <leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:36:41 +0000

anyone knows how to edit a .cal file by hand please ?

I want to mess with the <10IRE area so it doesn't look greenish no more.....so
I don't care if it looks blue or red......just not green :)

Thanks,
From: leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [argyllcms] Re: using ARGYLL on a DLP projector
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:14:33 +0000

BTW here's the .cal file for the HC3100 + i1

if that makes sense to anyone that my black point looks green ;)

-Maxime
From: leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [argyllcms] Re: using ARGYLL on a DLP projector
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 19:55:10 +0000

hummmmm OK hotmail is cutting my emails for some reason....

sobasically the i1d2 gives awesome results on my HC3100, see the .CHCfiles
attached to my previous email.....but the <10IRE area looksgreenish to death.

it's a known fact that you can't calibrate the black bars when you're using the
projector OSD.

butconsidering I'm using a .cal file, can I copy the R/B corrections inthat
area onto the G channel so my black point doesn't look green ?

Thanks,

-Maxime