[argyllcms] dispcalGUI 0.3.6.2

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 16:00:32 +0100

Hello list,

it might be of interest to some that I just added a 'profile verification' feature to dispcalGUI. Under the hood it uses icclu to lookup device or CIE values through the profile, which are then compared to the measurements, and a pretty HTML report (with some embedded javascript for the on-the-fly DE calculations) is generated.

You may get it here: http://dispcalgui.hoech.net

To have a look at what to expect, I've uploaded two sample reports here:
http://dispcalgui.hoech.net/samples/verify_2010-03-13_06-11.html
http://dispcalgui.hoech.net/samples/verify_2010-03-13_06-13.html

Please note that the 'summary' criteria right now are basically arbitrary values that I chose, no 'official' aim values of any sorts - 'just' neat statistics, if you will.

Enjoy,

Florian Höch