[argyllcms] Re: dispcalGUI 0.3.6.2

  • From: Martin Weberg <martin.weberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 21:09:17 +0100

2010/3/13 Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>:
> it might be of interest to some that I just added a 'profile verification'
> feature to dispcalGUI. Under the hood it uses icclu to lookup device or CIE
> values through the profile, which are then compared to the measurements, and
> a pretty HTML report (with some embedded javascript for the on-the-fly DE
> calculations) is generated.

Florian, this is wonderful!

Just tried it using fogra39 MW3 on my simple laptop... terrible verification ;-)

XYZ values mean nothing to me. Would it be possible to output Lab in
the report instead?

Also, it would be a nice addition to open a reference cgats (wildcard,
*.txt) directly. Wildcard says *.ti1 only, but I opened a *.ti3 for my
verification.

Good work!

Martin Weberg