[argyllcms] Re: ccmx for Spyder 3

  • From: "umberto.guidali@xxxxxxxxxx" <umberto.guidali@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:44:59 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Graeme,

I will try.

Should I convert the raw data using txt2ti3
tools into ti3 files and use that with ccmxmake?
But, for creating
ccmx profile, I need also spectral references, right? So I can't
produce ccmx correction file without using spectrometer
 instrument; is
it true?

Many thanks in advance

Umberto

>umberto.guidali@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Do you think that is possible to
"convert" this file into a ccmx
>> standard file??? Should be nice to
continue to use Argyll to calibrate
>> &  profile my new monitor......

>Yes, it looks like the raw data from the reference and the
instrument.
>It should be possible to convert it to two .ti3 files, and
feed it into ccmxmake.

>Graeme Gill.

Non temiamo alcun confronto: Tiscali ha l'Adsl più veloce d'Italia!Risparmia
con Tutto Incluso Light: Voce + Adsl 20 mega a soli 17,95 € al mese per 12
mesi.http://abbonati.tiscali.it/telefono-adsl/prodotti/tc/tuttoincluso_light/?WT.mc_id=01fw