[argyllcms] Re: Targen & chart gamma correction

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:12:29 +1100

Nikolay Pokhilchenko wrote:
Okay, it's will be usefull. But as I understood, the device values for spacers
and
prelaminary device<->XYZ dependency in *.ti1 will be the same. In this case the
problem
with spacers can still presist. I ask gamma for whole the device space, even
for -f
patch generator (at least at first step before prelaminary profile).

I'll see what I can do, although it will be of limited use for anything other
than calibration (ie. such a highly non-linear device will not profile well).