[argyllcms] Re: Spyder

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 11:48:17 +1100

Frédéric Mantegazza wrote:
Ok, I launched spyd2en, but it failed: no CVSpyder.dll file was found. All files I have on CDROM looking like this one are:

/media/cdrom/driver
/media/cdrom/driver/CRT-LCD Spyder
/media/cdrom/driver/CRT-LCD Spyder/cvspydr2.cat
/media/cdrom/driver/CRT-LCD Spyder/cvspydr2.inf
/media/cdrom/driver/CRT-LCD Spyder/cvspydr2.sys

Right, but is there an MSWindows install program on
the CD ? I don't think you've listed the full contents
of the drive. Somewhere there's something like:
/setup/setup.exe, which is going to be pretty large
(tens to a hundred megabytes). You can point
spyd2en at this file. If this works, tell
me the full path to the file, and I'll add it
to the list that spyd2en automatically looks for.

Alternatively if you've installed the Spyder drivers
on MSWindows, see if you can find the file CVSpyder.dll,
and point spyd2en at it instead. Again, if you
tell me the full path to this file, I'll