[argyllcms] Re: Randomized GCV for RSPL

  • From: Ben Goren <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 19:41:26 -0700
On 2006 Jun 24, at 7:50 AM, Gerhard Fuernkranz wrote:

> the  attached  patch  adds  the computation  of  randomized  GCV
> (Generalized Cross  Validation) to the RSPL  code. Please take a
> look, whether you also find it useful.

Just to be sure...this /does/ do  exactly what you were nudging me
to write in Perl a few weeks back, no?

If so...thanks! Life has  been quite busy of late, with  a new day
job that's been sucking up much of the time that I had been hoping
to use  on this  sort of  thing. And having  it built  into Argyll
instead of as  an afterthought kludge like what  I'd probably wind
up doing is surely much better....

Cheers,

b&