[argyllcms] R: Re: R: Re: Difficult in calibration

  • From: "manold@xxxxxxxxxx" <manold@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 20:53:17 +0100 (CET)

I'm not the only one which has noted this behavior on Snow Leopard. Do
you have tried the program on the last mac OS? When I feel in my
password it did not catch it.

Thank you for this project that bring
near many user to a great software, but I stay waiting for the
implementation of the profile verification :-)

Ciao
Marco

----