[argyllcms] Re: Misc questions about argyllcms tools

  • From: Frédéric <frederic.mantegazza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 16:39:39 +0100

On Samedi 04 Février 2006 16:23, Roger Breton wrote:

> The DTP92 *can* work with LCD as well but I believe it is *only*
> calibrated for CRTs. Newer contact emissive colorimeters come with two
> user-selectable calibrations.

I tried a Spyder from ColorVision, and for LCD calibration, there is an
additional filter in front of the sensor.

The strange thing is when I put the DTP92 on the LCD, I get some errors at
high brightness level, and the calibration is totally wrong... But it
works fine on the CRT. Maybe there should be a filter for the DTP92 too,
but as mine is used, I don't have it.

--
   Frédéric

   http://www.gbiloba.org