[argyllcms] Re: Minor oddity with illumread instrument selection

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:11:36 +1000

Alastair M. Robinson wrote:
I have an i1pro (UV-cut) and a DTP41 (non UV-cut) and have hit what I presume is a bug with illumread's instrument selection. When illumread first runs, if I pick option 4 I have 5 options - the USB instrument and 4 serial ports. After I've made a reading with the i1pro, however, I can't switch to the DTP41 - the instrument menu then only contains the i1pro, the serial ports are no longer available for selection.

Hi,
        I can't seem to reproduce this on MSWin. What platform
do you see this on ?