[argyllcms] Re: Measured Lab impossible with DispcalGUI

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 15:25:19 +1000

Marco N. wrote:
I' m trying some calibration on a netbook with DispcalGUI 0.5.8.1and Argyll
1.1.1 (last
version of Argyll doesn't work with my i1 Pro). To validate the final result I
use the
useful validation feature of DispcalGUI but with some profiles I obtain strange
measured values like in these two cases (look at the attachment): black is Lab
0.0x,
and all dark swatches are read darker. Is this normal?

Sounds like the instrument black calibration has drifted. What
happens if you re-calibrate it ?